Sunday, September 21, 2008

quick update

wow. so life has been crazy. i lied about having time. haha. but i decided i'd throw a quick catch-up out there just so you know i'm alive! i got a job finally, i'll be working at the deli in macey's so that will be nice to have an income again! classes have been kicking my butt and i have my first tests starting this week. cougar football, as always, rocks my world. the UCLA game was basically amazing and the wyoming game this week wasn't their best performance but they still kicked trash. i've decided its almost like being home just because my football team always wins =] i got put in the relief society presidency last weekend so thats also a new adventure/time taker. its REALLY intimidating but i've also been surviving by telling myself that blessings come with callings. uhm, i can't really think of much more that needs to be told... oh, i love getting mail i decided so for sure throw a letter my way if you get the chance! makes me feel loved =]

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad things are going good! I love it there! i was just there this weekend but it was a super short quick trip! Oh... i'm just so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete