Thursday, November 13, 2008

o.m.h.


last weekend was amazing, to say the least. on friday night i went to a SPILL CANVAS concert in ogden. for those of you who don't know, the spill canvas is hands down my favorite band ever. this was my first time seeing them live and i was just about to pass out...they are AMAZING. i went with lindsay, one of my best friends that is going to utah state this year, her boyfriend casey, her sister camille, and their friend kinzie. they are all addicts too.


so, i'm about to my nightly excitement level just seeing them perform and then.... i got to meet them! and have them sign my shirt! and take a picture with me! yeah.... heavenly.


so i drove back to firth friday night after the concert and got there about 2:30 in the morning. i'm pro at the whole driving late thing =) staurday was Jenny's brithday & i cannot believe she is getting so stinkin' old! i love that girl. saturday was also my good friend roger's baptism, the whole reason this weekend even happened for me. i don't even know how to describe roger...he is a completely talented musician, he is one of the happiest people i know, he is brilliant and motivated, he has introduced me to most of the music i now call my favorite... he is such an awesome guy and i am so excited for him! i didn't get any pictures at the baptism but here is just one of roger that i have.


saturday night i was able to go to idaho falls and i got to see sonja! then i got to spend some quality time with my little brother zane who is getting way too big way too fast. he is a goober and loves taking pictures, i guess him and ky must do it alot.


sunday i got to see my ashley!!! and chill with the firth family.

so, last weekend was a blast, i'm gald i got to go and now i'm even more stoked for thanksgiving! which ps, its so weird to me that my semester is almost over! crazy! i'm all registered for next semester but after that i guess we'll have to see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment