Saturday, January 24, 2009

fringe.



today brittnee and i decided we HAD to have haircuts. we're both trying to grow our a-lines out and its SUCH a pain! but, healthy hair grows fastest so we went in for a trim. while talking to the wonderful girl who cut my hair i decided i wanted something new without being TOO risky. so what other choice did i have? i now have bangs and i love them. in the few hours i've had them i've been told i look older with them. and seriously, anything that can help me look older than 12 is fine by me! =) oh, and apparently it never crossed my mind the first time i colored my hair exactly how hard it is to get back to my natural color so yeah, i'm still stuck with slightly reddish brown hair but the stylist was convinced it was my real color so at least i don't look totally fake! ugh... i wish hair grew faster...


oh how i miss it...

No comments:

Post a Comment