Wednesday, June 10, 2009

duh

I've never really been one to get hooked into "The Bachelor" or "The Bachelorette" but this season I have quite enjoyed watching Jillian's little romantic adventure. Through all the episodes I always find cute little aspects of different guys and I must admit... for a while there I was quite attached to David (who ended up being a tactless disrespectful bugger). However, there have been two guys I have been IN LOVE with from the very beginning...

Michael: the absolutely adorable break dance instructor that I've always thought was cute but on Monday's episode I fell head over heels for when he told the other guys he was mad he didn't get time with Jillian when other guys were lying to her and had girlfriends because he told them "I have a crush on that girl" Cuuuute!

Jake: the amazingly beautiful pilot from texas. umm hello? isn't that one obvious!? last time Jillian talked to him she told him he was being "too perfect" and that it's ok to be himself but why can't she see that that's just him... PERFECT. as if you couldn't tell by the baby blues and crooked, dimpled smile just look at how he treats her, even when she's not around!

So to me, it's like, "DUH JILLIAN!" these are the two to be watching! but she is spending all her time with nasty mcnast WES. sickkkk. Haha, geez, why am I not the Bachelorette!?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my oh my! I think Mike is kinda cute, but too young for her- heck we could date him. Jake is sooooo great, but I think she really wants a boy with a mean streak. However- Reid is so dang cute with his glasses and messy hair! I would put my money on Jake, oh and Kiptyon- you can tell she has liked him from day 1.

    Oh and can she please just get rid of Wes! Yuck!

    ReplyDelete