Wednesday, June 17, 2009

lazy summer

It's June 17, and cloudy with random rain showers. What? All this weather nonsense has led to quite the lazy summer for me and the kids I'm nannying. Not to say that we don't play outside most everyday but it's been so crazy we haven't even bothered to run through the sprinklers! Or go get snow cones! Or set up the little pool! Where is all the summertime fun from when I was little!? Well, at least the two older kids are in swim lessons and they are enjoying that quite a bit. I don't mind it much either, Ben and I just sit on the bleachers and relax. I just want some sunshine and summer fun!


Ben and me at the swimming pool. Like how my hair looks kind of wavy? Darn humidity.


Just in case you haven't seen the ceiling of the Blackfoot Swimming Pool lately... it's nasty. I had to take a picture to show Kylee.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! Are you here in Blackfoot being a nanny? If you are give me a call, we can meet up at the park and let the kids play (if it ever stops raining)!It would be fun to see you and catch up!

    ReplyDelete