Wednesday, July 22, 2009

dirt. mosquitoes. stinky clothes. must be time for the family reunion!

Last week was the annual Draper Family Reunion, and instead of our regular spot in the Star Hope campground we were in the Wild Horse campground this year I got there Thursday with Uncle Randy, Aunt Shannon, and Trace and Shawn's family. It was tons of fun (like always!) and even though I only took a few pictures we all had a blast. Oh, and I'm still kicking myself for not taking my big camera. Stupid...

Me and Alicia in the trailer.

'Lis and Aunt Shannon

Aunt Tani and her wonderful glowsticks.

Ben LOVES to take pictures.

Grandpa Jack

Grandma Bonnie

Ashllyn is NOT camera shy... at all.

Alicia kept talking about "the narrow rough road" and I thought that's just what she was calling it so I kept teasing her about it until we were walking up to go geocaching there was this sign that actually designated it as a narrow rough road.

My first time geocaching (if you don't know what it is just google it!) This is what the boxes look like, I thought they were so cool, I'm considering getting one just for the heck of it.

The group (minus me of course) on our first geocaching excursion.

Uncle Randy and our first little treasure, a Puss in Boots figurine. Score!

Cody, Dad, me, and Alicia.

This was round 2 of geocaching and Ben came along this time, too!

Round 2 group

On the way back down there were some waterfalls along the trail and so we stopped at this one to play around in the water. Well, they played, I sat on the rock and took pictures.

Woot! We traded the Puss in Boots for a duck on a scooter. This geocaching business is lucrative I tell ya =)

Like I said, I didn't take many pictures but i'm sure you can navigate your way to Tracy, Michelle, or Aunt Tani's blogs for more detail. Also, apologies to the family, I swear I wasn't trying to be anti-social the whole trip, but those naps are just too good! haha. Thanks for the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment