Wednesday, July 1, 2009

weekend getaway

This weekend Alicia and I went on a little "adventure" down in Utah and it was tons of fun! Friday night we stayed with Aunt Tani and her family and it was great fun. Aunt Tani, Alicia, and I stayed up late watching SYTYCD on youtube and eating Frosty's! Then Saturday Alicia and I drove to Coalville to go see Britt (my roommate). I'm so glad Alicia came with me, it was great! Hope she's not TOO weirded out by how Brittnee and I act together! haha.


These pictures are out of order, and I'm not going to fix it. That takes way too much time...

Our time in Coalville! Such a cute little town...


You may recognize this uber famous salon from one of their most prestigious customers...
"I already get my hair cut at the Cuttin' Curral" - Napoleon Dynamite

Stinkin' amazing rainbow in front of Aunt Tani's house on Friday night


Ashllyn! I love her!

We decided to have fun with the shutter speed on my new camera and a glowstick. In this picture you can see that Alexys spelled "MOM" in the air


On the way home Alicia and I stopped in Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment