Tuesday, February 24, 2009

my new family

This semester Brittnee and I made a new resolution to go to FHE since we never ever did last semester. It seemed like a nice, obtainable goal but apparently we needed some help because Britt got called to be our FHE "mom". So now, FHE is in our apartment every week and we got some really fun people making it almost impossible to NOT go to FHE (although, somehow... our other 2 roommates seem to find a way... interesting) I'm not going to lie, I'm starting to love Monday nights! Last week we had it on Thursday night since there was no school Monday and we ended up turning our little dinner into a dance party. Way fun! I'm so glad I've discovered the wonders of FHE!



the "dance chain"

Myles from our ward was called over to dance for us

Katelin goofing off

Parker, our "dad"

Brittnee, our "mom"


a video of the "dance chain"

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun. My FHE family was a little strange..didn't go very much! Love ya...SAWYER all the way!

    ReplyDelete