Saturday, February 21, 2009

reasons to smile.


today was just one of those days... I loved it! I'm still in such a great mood and it's past 2 am. so I shall recount a few things that made it especially fabulous... =]

1. I got to sleep in through math this morning since it was just a review
2. I only had TWO classes.
3. I came home and had a rockin' dance party with brittnee
4. I talked to aunt Tani for a while on the phone...she got quite the earful all about my current living situations and how I think Jack is so much better than Sawyer on Lost.
5. Brittnee and I went to explore the Provo mall since we have only been to the Orem one. WAY sweet deal on some cute new flats!
6. Nutty monkey milkshake from Arctic Circle. mmmm.
7. I got some super easy jobs for clean check. sweep the kitchen floor? ok...
8. I received three, yes THREE, letters from Elder Sparks!
9. I went dancing at Studio 600 in SLC and had a blast.
10. And to top it off, I got a ride home from a pretty cute BYU football player =]

so there ya go, an amazing day! oh, and the sun was just a-shinin' away today! Spring is soooo close! I love it! Go ahead, smile. It'll feel awesome I promise!

3 comments:

  1. That does make for a fabulous day! You need those kind of days to come around a lot more often! I'm sorry but I am going to have to disagree with you. Jack over Sawyer?!?!? COME ON!!! Jack is a whiny dork and Sawyer is just down right HOT!! He's got that rugged tough guy don't mess with me attitude, but is a softy deep down! MMMMMMM yeah I'll take Sawyer anyday!!!
    Love Ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAWYER!!!!!!! YUM!!!! You are still cute and I still love you even if you chose the wrong man!! I tagged you on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete