Saturday, February 28, 2009

RobinSyth Photography

Amanda and I got bored Friday and decided that it was nice enough outside to go shoot some pictures since we've been craving some photography. I think they turned out pretty well for being a spur-of-the-moment "hey lets go downtown" kind of thing =) Oh, and some other news... Today we went apartment shopping and we found our new home for next year! I'm pretty stoked. I'll be living with Brittnee, her friend Heather who will be going to UVU, Rebecca, her friend Lisa, and Amanda. Amanda and I will be sharring a room which may be tough for me BUT with her I think I can handle it. haha. We'll be living at Roman Gardens here in Provo. Woo! I'm just glad we found something that everyone can be happy with.
















1 comment:

  1. Krump! It's just the krump!!! Glad you are diggin' NKOTB, they are sooooo awesome. Not bad to look at either! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete