Monday, April 6, 2009

taggity tag tagger

8 People I Tag:
1.Amanda
2. Rebecca
3.Brittnee
4.Ryan
5.Ashley
6.Amber
7.Nancy
8.Tracy

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. THE SEMESTER BEING DONE in 2.5 weeks.
2. Making Money this summer
3. Having time to take naps
4. The Jack's Mannequin/Thriving Ivory concert on Thursday
5. Getting my next letter
6. Wedding season! Haha, I love looking at everyone's announcements
7. Being home for the summer
8. My Sephora package to get here


8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Woke up... (super important)
2. Made German pancakes
3. Watched Conference downstairs
4. Showered
5. Ate salmon that Rebecca made. mmm
6. Wrote papers for Marriage Prep
7. Wrote a Religious Speech for English
8. Texted

8 Things I Wish I Could do:
1. Krump (hahaha Aunt Tani)
2. Go tanning
3. Concentrate
4. Find a decent boy
5. Sleeeeeeeeeep
6. Sew
7. Write cuter
8. Pass all my finals =)

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Lost
2. The Office
3. ANTM (America's Next Top Model)
4. Engaged and Underage
5. uhhh.... I don't watch anything else...

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the krump comment!!! I wish I could do that too!:-) This is a fun tag! HAve a great day! Love ya!

    COME VISIT AGAIN!!(and bring your partner)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a VERY decent boy, hmmm

    I commented on holy holi too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha...amy you need like get a life. jk. i love you much :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy Dear I found your blog! I have one too!!! :) I miss you! I can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete