Sunday, April 5, 2009

you'd think i had time for this...

Ok, just a quick weekend update since I have homework to be doing...

Dad, Lis, and the kids came to Utah to see me on Thursday night/Friday. It was lots of fun, we had dinner at Aunt Tani's Thursday and then Alicia came to spend the night with me in Provo. Friday we did a little tour of my cute town and went to lunch. Thanks for coming to see me guys! It was tons of fun and a much needed visit!

Saturday morning Jamie's dad got tickets for Amanda, Jamie, Brittnee, Rebecca, and me to go to General Conference in Salt Lake. It was my first time ever seeing Conference live and it was amazing! I love feeling the Spirit so strong that it gives me goosebumps... such a great feeling.


It's probably not the best thing for me to take pictures of the protestors but I couldn't resist, I just don't understand their mind-set...

1 comment:

  1. You lucky girl!!! It was wonderful seeing your family! Hope you and Alicia had a great time!

    Wow, I've never been to see conference live either! What an awesome experience! I bet the spirit is amazing there!

    Love ya cutie!

    ReplyDelete