Tuesday, May 5, 2009

and that's how she became... ThE nAnNy


I know you have all been sitting on the edge of your seats for this one... my first post as a NANNY. I started this new adventure yesterday and so far it has gone pretty well. I am still in Idaho so it's not some HUGE change or anything but I am now living with a family that consists of three children (ages 3, 6, and 9) and their dad. I am so glad I can be here for these kids during this crazy time in their lives. Their mom has been battling with a substance problem for a while now and finally the dad took custody of the kids and is now raising them himself. These kids are adorable and I only have to get semi mean with them, just a few "Do you want to go in a time out"s and "Don't talk to me like that"s. I will keep you posted but I have a feeling this is going to be a pretty easy summer.


ALSO... the little 3 year old is in the process of potty training (kinda late, but he's getting there) does anyone have any tips? cause let me tell you a little somethin'... 3 year old poop in a pullup is my kryptonite.

2 comments:

  1. I'm dying to hear more!!! I've been thinking about you, and how it's going!!!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome! I knew you were thinking of doing the nanny thing, but had never heard anymore about it. Have fun! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete