Thursday, May 28, 2009

the land of enchantment

Last weekend I took my very first trip all by myself...

yeah, it's a big deal.

So I went to Albuquerque, New Mexico to visit my roommate Amanda and my boy Casey. I flew down on Saturday morning and stayed until Monday afternoon. I think I did pretty well traveling alone and I didn't even scream or squeal when my plane hit turbulence. I feel like such a big girl. Haha. While I was in New Mexico I got to try "real New Mexican" food (a must, according to Amanda), did a little shopping (got the cutest new shorts!), met the whole APX crew that Casey works with, and walked around the Albuquerque temple. The temple is absolutely gorgeous! Right as we were driving up to it there was a rainbow directly over it- pretty much perfect. It was nice to get to see both Amanda and Casey and the trip was actually very relaxing. I'm glad I went and now they both owe me a trip to Idaho! =)









3 comments:

  1. love ya! It was way fun, I can't wait to go to Idaho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. could it be? is it he?

    I married a newermexico guy...he's an old newmexican now though.

    ReplyDelete