Thursday, May 21, 2009

here's the low-down

OK, so although I'm INCREDIBLY disappointed in America for picking Kris last night, I have picked my sad little head off the ground enough to blog.

To kind of catch up, last monday was my friend Nick's farewell dinner and it was pretty sad. Nick has been a brother to me and all of my friends for just about forever! He will be an amazing missionary in Canada though and I'm so proud of him!

That same night Ashley, Alexa, Bailey, and I drove up to Idaho Falls to see our friend Brianna who is pregnant! She is the first out of our friends to be married and to start a family so it's pretty exciting for all of us! We just kept squealing about how adorable her little baby bump is and how happy we are for her. I can't wait to see her adorable little girl!


Last night I made the most delicious dinner I think I've attempted thus far in the nannying gig. Homemade chicken taquitos! I was pretty impressed with myself. And the kids actually ate them! That in itself is a large accomplishment. Click HERE for the recipe!

I also got to go watch Alicia's dance recital last night. I love dance recitals!!! Anyways, of course Alicia did AWESOME and I was super proud of her!


Nannying is going OK overall, just a few minor things here and there to deal with but nothing I can't handle! I am super lucky I'm so close to home though, it's keeping me sane! And it always helps that I have my mom and Melissa to call when things get a little overwhelming. Lis just laughs at me when I call her from Wal*Mart to beg for advice on how to keep little ones' mouths closed, like when Ben (the 3 year old) was screaming "I need to fart!!!" for the majority of the time on our last trip. *blush* I can't exactly just yell "IT's OK! HE'S NOT MINE!"

Tonight "So You Think You Can Dance" starts and I am SO. EXCITED. Kylee and I LOVE that show! Woo!

Just a random thought, tonight is graduation at the high school. I can't believe I've been out for a full YEAR now! It's crazy but I don't miss high school all that much, but dang time flies!

ONE YEAR AGO...

That's about it for now... I'm still alive!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on graduating last year





    (i dont think i ever told you that)




    hahahahahahah






    heheehhhohohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. SYTYCD? The BEST.

    I even watched last thursday while on vacation! must be my inner dancer.

    you are too cute.

    ReplyDelete