Tuesday, July 8, 2008

the girls that got me through...


so yes, i'm in this whole "ode to people in my life" mood lately. so this one is about the girls that were my support system through all those traumatic years of middle and high school. i love them so stinkin' much. it might be a little long, but it'll probably be mostly pictures. =] oh ya, and just as a really funny sidenote...we totally called ourselves p[squared] and you'll never know why. hahahaha.








this is my mary leigh. she's been my best friend since 7th grade and she's the peanut butter to my jelly. yep, we complete eachother.








and here's ashley. my baby girl. she's the one that makes me laugh and we have so many good times together it crazy.












sonja [aka sonny] was my cheer buddy and other half. we could quote movies together like there was no tomorrow. we have the same crazy sense of humor and i love it.







bailey jo is super woman. seriously. she is amazing at anything she does. especially rodeo and thats why she's my favorite cowgirl!








alyssa, or she also goes by grandma. this girl always looks perfect and that just fits her so well. she is so sweet i don't know how she does it.








burke is a crazy girl. she's super ambitious and a definate go-getter. she can also beat the crap out of anyone. so watch it.







marianne is also one of those girls that can do just about anything. but she's pretty darn humble about it. she cares way too much about other people, but in the very best way.







katie k is my favorite neighbor. she is a hoot. i'm pretty sure lots of our best inside jokes come from her mouth. she's just a silly girl.








alexa was my other cheer pal but she moved to utah last year. i missed her like mad and i'm sad we didn't get to graduate "together".






me and these girls have had some crazy times together. i really do love them and i miss them a ton. so here's just some random memories for the road.






1 comment:

  1. Amy you are so stinkin cute and you totally remind me of myself with my friends in high school. Sorry that sounded like Iwas saying I'm cute, not at all what I meant, just that you and your friends remind me of my high school days a long long time ago! Keep in touch with the ones you love.

    ReplyDelete