Monday, July 14, 2008

my FAVORITE girls

so i'm not gonna lie, as soon as i put up the post about my friends alicia and kylee both gave me the "so what am i? chopped liver?" look. so here is my blog for them. they are the ones that have gotten me through EVERYTHING. i love them.

KyleeKristine

my big sister has always been there, even when we were little and we hated eachother sometimes we were sometimes the only ones who understood eachother. weird how that works. we're so opposite yet so much alike its scary. i'll always look up to her [or down, since i'm taller hahaha]
AliciaAnn

oh snap. my little twin. she's a doll face. and ya, we haven't always gotten along but this last year when she popped into high school i realized just much i care about her. i loved being there to watch out for her and we even got to be in the same seminary class all year. [that was so fun] its kinda just hitting us that i'll be gone in 6 weeks and we're getting closer. i'm gonna miss her like crazy! i'll have nobody to quote she's the man with!

JennyLlyn

the wee one. she's adorable in every single way. i always tell her she's going to be the pretty one [not that the other two aren't pretty....its just those dang eyelashes] i'm so sad that she's really growing up. she'll start middle school this year and i wanna cry! she's always been my "sweetie" hahaha, i feel like a grandma when i say it but its true. she's so sweet.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Turkey! You are so sweet! And weird that we were both writing a blog at the same time and almost wrote the same exact thing! But I LOVE-A You!!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you guys are all amazing! I love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so lucky to have so many sisters! I always loved ahveing a ton of girls in my family. My sisters were always my best friends, and still are. But, it was hard when I went away to school, because all the sudden I realized I had no clothes. I went from 5 wardrobes at my disposal... to one. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete