Saturday, July 12, 2008

so i need to join a support group...or five...

i have an issue with becoming a creature of habit. and sometimes, habits just can't be broken in my world. and i always see it, but can't get out of my stupid ruts. help! hahaha.

#1 - spending my money...
you'd think after three summers of working my butt off and not saving my money i would have learned a lesson, but no, i still just spend my hard earned cash like its going out of style. and NOW i see the mistake. i have college, a car, and life to pay for. oops. ramen noodles anyone?

#2 - that darn lead foot...
again, after the first speeding ticket you'd assume i would chill, but i swear its physically impossible for me to stay at the posted speed. i'm not going to give you an exact total of the damage i've done with tickets, but its a few too many. shoot.

#3 - eating junk food...
yum. i could live off taco bell. but everytime i order i can hear my body yelling at me. [sorry!]

#4 - wasting my time...
i'll have a million things i'm stressing out about but i seem to always find something ANYTHING else to do besides what i need to. homework was a bad one for me, cleaning my room always gets shoved aside, and yet i always find time to check my computer. funny how that works.

#5 - giving my heart away...
silly boys. i'm always infatuated with a new one. variety is good though, right? c:

No comments:

Post a Comment