Sunday, March 1, 2009

photo adventures with jaidee

today i headed a little bit north and went to hang out at aunt tani's house for the day. i was so excited to see jaidee and hear all the hilarious things she says and she didn't let me down one bit. these are just some shots from the mini photoshoot we had. jaidee loves taking pictures, i learned. she even helped me pose for some =) she's a little goober and i love her! ...and her valley girl accent.


me and ashllyn

jaidee begging aunt tani to let us wake ashllyn up from her nap. she followed my instructions and used the pouty face. it worked.


i swear, this is exactly how she posed me. so she took the picture, looked at it, and laughed her little head off at how dumb i look.

this is only one of the many scenic photos jaidee took for me of the living room.

her self portrait




2 comments:

  1. Oh my heck...my daughter is a nerd!!! Love the photos though. I gave you an award!!!!! Go check it out on my blog! I can't wait to show Jibbie your post. She'll think she is famous! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jadie is so cute. Amy we need to hang out. I got a new phone, that I don't know how to work (I know, stupid me) and I keep missing your calls. I'm in Logan this week, but I'll be back down next Monday and Tuesday for the movers to pack up our house. Do you want to hang out with boring frazzled me?

    ReplyDelete