Saturday, March 7, 2009

late night musings.

its 2:43 as i start this... i CANNOT even try to act tired. i hate nights like these. and i shouldn't really mind since tomorrow is saturday but i've tried to be at least somewhat productive these past couple weekends. grrr. so i shall sit and type up the random thoughts in my mind. i figure this is better than starting another letter that will never get finished or sent. though, getting mail is probably the most exciting thing that happens to me. sad, isn't it? i envy girls that get mail all the time. i, however, get to wait months and months for my letters to get replied to. stupid mexican mail system.

anyways... uh... so my little zane man's NINTH birthday was thursday. i really cannot believe it. he's getting so big and so smart and so funny! what a little character he is. i want him to be little forever. wow, how the heck am i going to handle my own kids growing up!?

thats another weird thing to think of. me, with kids. ahhh! i still feel like i'm 12. really. brittnee and i were talking earlier tonight and we were just commenting on how "college girls" used to be so cool to us, and intimidating. but now that we are in this position we feel so... let down. haha.

oooh, so last night brittnee and i took our friends alex and jon on a date and we went to "spoon me" a little hipster fro-yo place here in provo. amazing. absolutely delicious! i fully plan on going back. and apparently fro-yo is all the rage now. in case you didn't know, ice cream is so last season. haha. but really, how many little frozen yogurt botiques can one town have?!

one disappointment of my day is that i have been ANXIOUSLY awaiting the arrival of some shoes i ordered online about a month ago. yes, a month is a very long time but you must understand... these shoes are PERFECTION. custom designed be yours truly. UPS told me they would be here today so i woke up all bright eyed and bushy tailed ready for that box to show up at my door but as i checked the tracking number (for the ten billionth time) it seems they are just sitting in salt lake. really? are you kidding me? my amazing shoes are sitting there, just 45 minutes away and i have to wait until MONDAY for them to get here!? i want to scream. in fact, i believe i let out a little squeal of fury when i read that... i was in english class. oops.

my hair is finally long enough to put up into a little tiny messy bun. that is extremely exciting for me. really. sad, i know.

my iTunes just started playing a song called "heartbeats" by jose gonzalez. not only is it an amazing song BUT it is the background music to one of my favorite commercials ever. we watched it in my communications class and i've been in love ever since. click here to watch it. definitely worth the time. =] they actually dumped 25,000 bouncey balls down the streets of san fransisco. if you have time, look up the "making of" clip too!

ok... i suppose this is enough randomness for one night/morning. but believe me when i say...
i am STILL not tired.



3 comments:

  1. I hope you get your shoes soon! How cool is that!? And glad you did another post... I just couldn't write "it's just the KRUMP" on your beautiful temple post! Love ya! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt even read that, to long for me. but it looked great. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, sorry you haven't been feeling well! Get better so we can play!!! We'll work on that too! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete