Wednesday, March 18, 2009

stoked out of my miiiind!

i am one excited girl! this next week is z's spring break so my mom decided it would be fun to take him and kylee down to st. george for a couple days. well, LUCKY ME, provo is on the way so they are going to stop and stay with me sunday night! i am just stoked out of my britches! haha. i didn't know if they were gonna make it to see me this school year but they're making the trek just in time!


and guess what?! double the excitement! the week after next is firth's spring break and dad and lis and the fam are probably going to come pay me a visit too! i've never pegged myself as a homebody by any means but i sure do miss my families! i can't wait to see them all and show them all that beautiful p-town has to offer! i'll let y'all know how it goes!


2 comments: